InReady is a project that has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme. It was launched in September 2019 and is scheduled to run for 18 months. A consortium comprised of Lithuania Innovation Centre, Foundation for Reaseach and Technology Hellas and Agenzia per la Promozione Della Ricerca Europea drives it.
- We use the term “User(s)” to refer to the user(s) of our websites, online pages and services.
- We use any of the terms “we”, “us”, and “our” to refer to InReady, the data controller.
- We use the term “Personal Data” to refer to personally identifiable information about you.
- We use the term “General Data Protection Regulation” or the term “GDPR” to refer specifically to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
3. What information do we collect?
We monitor the non-personal information collected in our server log files. This information includes for example number of visitors to the site, most popular pages, operating system, and browser type.
We use this information to help us improve our website and enhance your viewing experience. The server log files do not collect Personal Data since all data above-mentioned is anonymized.
We may collect Personal Data in connection with service provided to you, including your name, contact information (such as email or phone number). You may always choose not to provide the requested information, but we may be unable or unwilling to provide the service you request.
By ticking the box on the relevant webpage and submitting your Personal Data to us, you will be treated as having given your permission for the processing of your Personal Data as set out in this Privacy Notice.
We will not disclose, sell, rent or exchange such personally identifiable information to any other organization or entity unless you are first notified and you expressly agree to it, or as otherwise required by law.
4. Do we use cookie to obtain information?
Our website may use cookie information to personalize your viewing experience. For more information please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
In practice we only use performance and analytics cookies that collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
5. For what purpose do we collect Personal Data and for how long de we store your Personal Data ?
We will not use your Personal Data for other purposes than those stated in this Privacy Notice or for the purpose specifically indicated when we collect it.
The legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data is your consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
In particular, we may use Personal Data in order to:
- Help us providing you the communication;
- Help us process claims and other transactions;
- Confirm or correct Personal Data;
- Process information for us;
- Help us run our activities and compliance programs;;
- Audit our activities;
- Perform research.;
We will store your Personal Data for a duration of 18 months.
6. How to access, review and delete your Personal Data?
Pursuant to the Privacy Law and/or the GDPR we will make Personal Data available to you for review pursuant to a simple request from you. If you tell us that the Personal Data is incorrect or is used inappropriately, we will correct, update or delete Personal Data as appropriate.
You also have right to request from us erasure of personal data or restriction of processing and to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
For information about how to get access to Personal Data and for exercising your rights, please refer to the contact points mentioned at the end of this Privacy Notice.
7. Is your Personal Data protected?
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, standard security practices, including encryption, passwords and physical security measures, and managerial procedures to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data. Only a limited number of persons within us are authorized to access, delete or modify your data. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your privacy interests are protected.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
9. How to contact us?
For further information, or inquiries about our Privacy practices, please contact us at: email@example.com